Danaher (DHR) volatility low into acquiring Cepheid (CHPD) for $53 per share
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Danaher (NYSE: DHR) September and October call option implied volatility is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 29 into acquiring all of the outstanding shares of Cepheid (CPHD) for $53 per share in cash, or a total enterprise value of approximately $4B including indebtedness and net of acquired cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI) option volatility flat into BAT agrees to buy for $49.4B
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 13
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, cphd
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!