Danaher (DHR) volatility low into acquiring Cepheid (CHPD) for $53 per share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Danaher (NYSE: DHR) September and October call option implied volatility is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 29 into acquiring all of the outstanding shares of Cepheid (CPHD) for $53 per share in cash, or a total enterprise value of approximately $4B including indebtedness and net of acquired cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- 21st Century Fox Class A (FOXA) calls active after offer to buy Sky announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, cphd
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!