Cypress Semiconductor (CY) calls active on renewed takeover reports
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) September 11, 12 and 13 calls are active on total call volume of 6K contracts (1K puts) after Dealreporter said sources tell it that the company is working with Morgan Stanley after receiving interest from potential suitors. September call option implied volatility is at 66, October is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!