Cypress Semiconductor (CY) calls active on renewed takeover reports
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) September 11, 12 and 13 calls are active on total call volume of 6K contracts (1K puts) after Dealreporter said sources tell it that the company is working with Morgan Stanley after receiving interest from potential suitors. September call option implied volatility is at 66, October is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!