Community Health Systems (CYH) Said Exploring Options, Including Possible Sale
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 3:55 PM EDT)
Community Health Systems (NYSE: CYH) said exploring options, including sale, according to Bloomberg.
UPDATE - Community Health has been working with advisors on a potential deal, though talks are said to be in an early stage and there's no certainty that a deal will get done.
Community Health last carried a market value of around $1.26 billion.
Speculation of what companies might be interested in CYH wasn't available.
Shares of Community Health are up over 13 percent amid the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- Ingram Micro (IM)/Tianjin Deal Said to Receive Approval from China's SAFE - DealReporter
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Aixtron SE (AIXG) - Bloomberg