Cepheid (CPHD) volatility low into Danaher (DHR) acquiring for $53 per share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) September call option implied volatility is at 37, October is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 79 into Danaher (DHR) acquiring all of the outstanding shares of Cepheid for $53 per share in cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, dhr
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!