Cepheid (CPHD) volatility low into Danaher (DHR) acquiring for $53 per share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) September call option implied volatility is at 37, October is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 79 into Danaher (DHR) acquiring all of the outstanding shares of Cepheid for $53 per share in cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
- tronc (TRNC) Trades Lower as Gannett (GCI) Deal in Doubt as Banks Withdraw Funding - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, dhr
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!