Cepheid (CPHD) volatility low into Danaher (DHR) acquiring for $53 per share
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) September call option implied volatility is at 37, October is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 79 into Danaher (DHR) acquiring all of the outstanding shares of Cepheid for $53 per share in cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, dhr
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!