CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 1:13, 1:21 PM EDT)
CenturyLink (CTL) is in advanced talks to merge with Level 3 (NYSE: LVLT), according to Dow Jones sources. A deal could be announced in the coming weeks.
Terms of the deal weren't learned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Exploring a Sale - DealReporter
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) to Acquire Intralinks Holdings (IL) for ~$821M