CBOE Holdings (CBOE) in Talks to Acquire Bats Global Market (BATS) - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 5:34 PM EDT)
A deal could be announced in the next few weeks but it is not finalized and could still fall, the report stated.
A Bats spokeswoman declined to comment and the CBOE could not be reached for comment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Reports Sale of Bob Evans Restaurants and Acquisition of Pineland Farms Potato Company
- Rio Tinto (RIO) to Sell Coal & Allied Industries for $2.45B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!