Best Buy (BBY) founder to offer $24-$26 per share - Bloomberg
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder to offer $24-$26 per share - Bloomberg
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia's (NOK) Tax Bill in India Could Balloon to $3.4B
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) to Purchase B27, LLC for $285M
- Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) Deal for Rice JV Slightly Above Base Case - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!