Bayer and Monsanto (MON) Said to Move Closer to Deal
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Negotiations between Bayer and Monsanto (NYSE: MON) are advancing and the companies could reach a merger agreement in the next two weeks, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The CEOs had a series of constructive meetings and progress has been made on price differences and the termination fee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnegie Still Interested in magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Bid
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Confirms it is Reviewing Strategic Alternatives; Working with Jefferies and Wells Fargo
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) to Increase Delaware Basin Net Acres to 120K with $775M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!