Bayer Raises Monsanto (MON) Offer to $127.50/Share
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bayer said it advanced negotiations with Monsanto (NYSE: MON) regarding a proposed transaction and is prepared to raise its offer to U.S $127.50/share, up from its prior offer of $125/share and the original $122/share offer.
The German pharmaceutical and crops manufacturer said key terms and conditions of a deal have not yet been agreed upon.
Monsanto has not yet addressed the latest offer and recent reports suggested it is holding out for at least $130 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) Said Exploring Potential Sale - Source
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!