Apple (AAPL) Said to Have Discussed Succession Plan for Jobs -WSJ
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
WSJ reporting Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Board has discussed a succession plan for CEO Steve Jobs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Hires Top Radio Ad Exec as iTunes Radio Looks to Draw More Revenue
- Tech Giants Team-Up, Call for Reform of Govt Surveillance Programs (MSFT) (AAPL) (GOOG)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Management Changes
Related EntitiesSteve Jobs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!