AVI Biopharma (AVII) Chief Scientific Officer to Resign
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
In a Form 8-K filing, AVI Biopharma (Nasdaq: AVII) disclosed its Senior VP and Chief Scientific Officer Peter Linsley announced his resignation effective June 1st.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) Growth Story Intact, CEO an Overhang; Wedbush Assumes at Neutral
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Names Michael Rashkin as Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!