21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Viacom bankers from Morgan Stanley and Allen & Company have been reaching out to prospective buyers to see if there is any interest beyond a CBS deal.
When asked about the rumor, 21st Century Fox spokesperson, Nathaniel Brown, said "No truth. In fact Lachlan Murdoch was very clear about this at BofA's conference in Sept."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- Allergan (AGN) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by Fitch
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Bank of America, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!