Wells Fargo (WFC) Announces 75M Share Buyback
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company's (NYSE: WFC) Board of Directors today authorized the Company to acquire, from time to time, an additional 75 million shares of the Company's common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Buy
- ABM Industries (ABM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Approves $200M Common Buyback; Announces Strategic Initiative
- Green Dot (GDOT) Announces Receipt of Regulatory Approval to Conduct $150M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!