Wells Fargo (WFC) Announces 75M Share Buyback
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Wells Fargo & Company's (NYSE: WFC) Board of Directors today authorized the Company to acquire, from time to time, an additional 75 million shares of the Company's common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Approves Increase in Buyback to $90B, Seven-for-One Split
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: “Markets Remain “Fed-Driven” as Yellen’s Remarks Alleviate Concerns of an Early Rate Hike”
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!