Wells Fargo (WFC) Announces 75M Share Buyback
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Wells Fargo & Company's (NYSE: WFC) Board of Directors today authorized the Company to acquire, from time to time, an additional 75 million shares of the Company's common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Joins Flood Rebuilding Effort in India with United Way
- Wells Fargo and Military Warriors Support Foundation Present Wounded Iraq Veteran with Mortgage-Free Home
- Coca Cola (KO) Updates on Key Growth Initiatives; Will Miss FY14 L-T EPS Growth Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!