Wells Fargo (WFC) Announces 75M Share Buyback
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Wells Fargo & Company's (NYSE: WFC) Board of Directors today authorized the Company to acquire, from time to time, an additional 75 million shares of the Company's common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; Adds $100M to Common Buyback Plan
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend, Approves $300M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!