Wells Fargo (WFC) Announces 75M Share Buyback
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Wells Fargo & Company's (NYSE: WFC) Board of Directors today authorized the Company to acquire, from time to time, an additional 75 million shares of the Company's common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Donates $50,000 to the American Red Cross of Napa County for Earthquake Relief Efforts
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) Plans $20M Buyback
- TiVo (TIVO) Reports New $350M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!