Wells Fargo (WFC) Announces 75M Share Buyback
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company's (NYSE: WFC) Board of Directors today authorized the Company to acquire, from time to time, an additional 75 million shares of the Company's common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Stocks Weak on 'Lower for Longer' Mantra Following Jobs (XLF) (KRE)
- UBS Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Buy; Sell-Off Overdone
- Brocade Communications (BRCD) Board Amends Clawback Provision; Approves $700M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!