Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.08 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN) Posts Q4 Loss of 2c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!