Ried says it looks like U.S. will go over fiscal cliff
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Ried says it looks like U.S. will go over fiscal cliff.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Preparing Offer Letter for Time Warner (TWC)
- Opko Health (OPK) Active as Bulls & Bears Duke It Out
- UPDATE: Autohome (ATHM) Mentioned Positively By Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!