Richmost said to still be interested in all or part of Avon (AVP) -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Richmost said to still be interested in all or part of Avon (NYSE: AVP) -Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Said to Consider $1B Sale of Canadian Wine Business - DJ
- Celgene (CELG) Said to Acquire Swiss Biotech in $600M Deal
- C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Announces Completion of APC Logistics Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!