Richmost said to still be interested in all or part of Avon (AVP) -Bloomberg
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Richmost said to still be interested in all or part of Avon (NYSE: AVP) -Bloomberg
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Expensive HomeAway (AWAY) Might Still Be Able to Draw in Bidders
- Novartis AG (NVS) Considering Asset Swap with Merck (MRK) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!