Richmost said to still be interested in all or part of Avon (AVP) -Bloomberg
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Richmost said to still be interested in all or part of Avon (NYSE: AVP) -Bloomberg
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Omnitracs to Acquire XRS (XRSC) for $5.60/Share
- Blackstone Group LP (BX) May Sell NYC Tower in $2B+ Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!