Richmost said to still be interested in all or part of Avon (AVP) -Bloomberg
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Richmost said to still be interested in all or part of Avon (NYSE: AVP) -Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba not interested in acquisitions, more interested in partnerships
- Apivio Systems Inc. Board of Directors responds to unsolicited offer from Nuri Telecom
- Anthem (ANTM) Extends Cigna (CI) Merger Termination Date Until April 30, 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!