Research In Motion (RIMM) Changes Name to BlackBerry
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/22: (RGLS) (IRBT) (SIX) (BRCM) Higher; (NSPH) (DDD) (HIMX) (LL) Lower (more...)
- Boeing (BA) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Abbott Labs (ABT) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises FY14 EPS Midpoint
Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ: RIMM) Changes Name to BlackBerry. The company will change its ticker symbol to (NASDAQ: BBRY).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Resumes Trading; Shares Off Lows
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ) Added to Nasdaq Threshold Securities List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!