Research In Motion (RIMM) Changes Name to BlackBerry
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ: RIMM) Changes Name to BlackBerry. The company will change its ticker symbol to (NASDAQ: BBRY).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- FEI Co (FEIC) Rated Sell at Off Wall Street
- Judge dismisses 'pyramid scheme' lawsuit versus Herbalife, CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!