Research In Motion (RIMM) Changes Name to BlackBerry
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ: RIMM) Changes Name to BlackBerry. The company will change its ticker symbol to (NASDAQ: BBRY).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) Surges 7%
- Mobileye (MBLY) Ticks Higher on '60 Minutes' -Related Chatter
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Slammed Following Migalastat Monotherapy NDA Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!