Reports Arcelor-Mittal (MT) is ready to bid for AK Steel (AKS)
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
Reports from FT.com, Arcelor-Mittal (NYSE: MT) is ready to bid for AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) in a deal that could be worth as much as $40 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bausch & Lomb near deal to sell to Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) - WSJ
- Icahn, Southeastern Begin Talks for $5.2B Term Loan in Dell (DELL) Bid
- UPDATE: Chile regulators stopped build, imposed sanctions on Barrick Gold (ABX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!