McDonald's (MCD) July U.S. Comps Flat, Miss Views; U.S. Comps Fall 0.1%
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag Permits; Icahn Modifies Dell Bid; Takeover Chatter Hits Nokia
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/18: (CO) (ADBE) (WLT) Higher; (TTEK) (BIOD) (POOL) Lower (more...)
- Icahn Proposes Dell (DELL) Start Offer for 1.1B Shares at $14/Share
- Adobe Systems, Inc. (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Q3 Outlook
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) today announced that global comparable sales were flat in July. Performance by segment was as follows:
- U.S. down 0.1%. The Street was looking for a gain of 2.2%
- Europe down 0.6%
- Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa down 1.5%Systemwide sales for the month decreased 3.2%, or increased 2.3% in constant currencies.
Global comps were flat, versus up 2.3% consensus.
Join StreetInsider.com FREE and get immediately alerted when news breaks on your stocks and other market items - JOIN NOW
*NEW - Download StreetInsider's FREE iPhone and iPad App - Click Here
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Ramps Higher (GM)
- McDonald's Global Comparable Sales Rise 2.6% In May
- UPDATE: SolarCity (SCTY) on Watch as Negative Research Hits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!