Kinetic Concepts (KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout -Bloomberg
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Bloomberg reporting: Kinetic Concepts (NYSE: KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Actelion (ALIOY) Deal Said Valued at $250-$260 Per Share, Including SpinCo - Sources
- TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) Shareholders Approve Blackstone Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!