Kinetic Concepts (KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout -Bloomberg
- Tech shares and flaccid GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- Zika-Related Stocks Gain on Florida Mosquito-Borne Zika Cases (CERS) (INO) (XON)
- Herbalife (HLF) Said Considering Stock Buybacks, Other Options to Pressure 'Ack Attack'
Bloomberg reporting: Kinetic Concepts (NYSE: KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Private Equity Focused on Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) Software Assets, Not Entire Company - Reuters
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Gains on Rumors of PE Interest
- NextEra Energy Resources to Sell Marcus Hook Generating Assets in $760M Deal (NEE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!