Kinetic Concepts (KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout -Bloomberg
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Bloomberg reporting: Kinetic Concepts (NYSE: KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Stryker Corp. (SYK) to Weigh Bid Smith & Nephew (SNN) and Standstill Ends
- Stryker (SYK) Could Offer £14.00 for Smith & Nephew (SNN), Says Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!