Kinetic Concepts (KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout -Bloomberg
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- Emerson Electric (EMR) Plans to Spin Network Power Unit; Will Explore Other Options
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
Bloomberg reporting: Kinetic Concepts (NYSE: KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Fund Builds Substantial Stake in Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Ask Company to Become Consolidator
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) to Acquire Cord Blood Registry in $700M Deal
- Xilinx Inc (XLNX) CEO Says Bankers Have Approached About M&A Possibilities - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!