Google (GOOG) proposes 2-for-1 stock split
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) proposes 2-for1 stock split
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google Says Over 200M People Use Google Photos Each Month
- Pacific Drilling (PACD) Announces Shareholder Approval for 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split
- Net Element (NETE) Announces 10-for-1 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!