Google (GOOG) proposes 2-for-1 stock split
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) proposes 2-for1 stock split
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO), Mozilla Deal Unlikely to Have Material Effect on Google (GOOG), Says Analyst
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) to Acquire Duracell from Proctor & Gamble (PG)
- Actavis (ACT) Agrees to Acquire Allergan (AGN) for ~$219/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!