Goldman Sachs (GS) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.85, Sales $7.28B
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.85, $0.42 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.17 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Down 6.5%; Issues Light Q4, FY14 Outlook
- Fed board moves to adopt final Volcker rule
- Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Provides Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!