General Motors (GM) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.54, Sales $39.4B
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.54, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.71 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Selects Former Lehman Investigator Valukas to Probe Recall
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Medifast, Inc. (MED) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!