General Motors (GM) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.54, Sales $39.4B
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
- SodaStream (SODA) Said in Takeover Talks at $40/Share
General Motors (NYSE: GM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.54, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.71 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Will Delay 10-Q Filing
- Brady Corp. (BRC) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c, Guides FY15 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!