General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- Ford (F) Director Emeritus William Clay Ford Died
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
General Electric (NYSE: GE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $34.72 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Big Lots (BIG) Trades Up 10% Following Earnings
- Korn/Ferry Int'l (KFY) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Co. Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!