General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
General Electric (NYSE: GE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $34.72 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Exelon Orders GE’s H-Class Gas Turbines—the World’s Largest and Most Efficient—for U.S. Combined-Cycle Power Projects
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!