General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
General Electric (NYSE: GE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $34.72 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) Jumps 3% on Takeover Deal
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- Get Connected! FacilityConneX Provides Predictive Facilities Management in the Cloud Anytime, Anywhere
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!