Citigroup, Inc. (C) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.09, Beats by 12c
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE: C) reported Q2 EPS of $1.09, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.94 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Assumes/Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) at Sell; Total Cost of Shut Down Est. at $4B
- Analogic Corp (ALOG) Q1 Revenue Falls Short
- Citi Takes Top Honor in Global Finance Magazine’s 2013 World’s Best Internet Bank Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!