Citigroup, Inc. (C) Misses Q4 EPS by 10c
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE: C) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.17 billion versus the consensus estimate of $18.54 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Citi (C) & Morgan Stanley (MS) to Hold
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4, FY14 Revs
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!