Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.97 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Wet Seal, Inc. (WTSL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Miss; Guides Well Below the Street
- New York & Co., Inc. (NWY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Mavenir Systems (MVNR) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.16, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!