Virtu Financial (VIRT) CEO Buys 60K Shares
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Virtu Financial (NASDAQ: VIRT) CEO, Doug Cifu, bought 60,000 shares on 08/05 at $16.51
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Home Depot (HD) Director Buys 15K Shares, Worth Nearly $2M
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)