UPDATE: MDC Partners (MDCA) Sees Insider Buying Today with Stock in Free Fall
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 11:52 AM EDT)
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) seeing insider buying with stock down 62.5% today.
- CEO, Scott Kauffman, bought 25,000 shares today at $2.92
- Gen. Councel & Corp. Secretary, Mitchell Gendel, bought 10,000 shares today at $3.10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!