UPDATE: MDC Partners (MDCA) Sees Insider Buying Today with Stock in Free Fall
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 11:52 AM EDT)
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) seeing insider buying with stock down 62.5% today.
- CEO, Scott Kauffman, bought 25,000 shares today at $2.92
- Gen. Councel & Corp. Secretary, Mitchell Gendel, bought 10,000 shares today at $3.10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Acacia Communications (ACIA) Mentioned as Short in Lakewood Capital's Q3 Letter - Bloomberg
- Kellogg (K) short duration call active
- FedEx (FDX) volatility low into CEO saying Trump should reconsider his positions on international trade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!