Triumph Group (TGI) CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Triumph Group (NYSE: TGI) President/CEO, Daniel Crowley, bought 50,000 shares on 11/07 at $25.56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) CFO Buys 24K Shares Following Massive Sell-Off
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- Home Depot (HD) Director Buys 15K Shares, Worth Nearly $2M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!