Tracinda Sold 4M MGM Resorts (MGM) Shares
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On September 1, 2016, Tracinda sold 4,000,000 shares of Common Stock of MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) to Expert Angels Limited at a price of $25.00 per share in a private sale pursuant to a Share Purchase Agreement dated August 16, 2016.
The firm has 87,173,744 shares, or 15.4% stake after the sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iconic Rock Band Duran Duran To Ring In 2017 At The Theater at MGM National Harbor December 31 And January 1
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) CEO Buys Another 37K Shares
- Pullback in Macau Seen as Buying Opportunity at Deutsche Bank (MPEL) (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesKirk Kerkorian, Tracinda Corp.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!