Tracinda Sold 4M MGM Resorts (MGM) Shares
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
On September 1, 2016, Tracinda sold 4,000,000 shares of Common Stock of MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) to Expert Angels Limited at a price of $25.00 per share in a private sale pursuant to a Share Purchase Agreement dated August 16, 2016.
The firm has 87,173,744 shares, or 15.4% stake after the sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The One and Only Cher Announces Exclusive North American Extended Engagement
- AxoGen (AXGN) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Pullback in Macau Seen as Buying Opportunity at Deutsche Bank (MPEL) (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesKirk Kerkorian, Tracinda Corp.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!