Tracinda Sold 4M MGM Resorts (MGM) Shares
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
On September 1, 2016, Tracinda sold 4,000,000 shares of Common Stock of MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) to Expert Angels Limited at a price of $25.00 per share in a private sale pursuant to a Share Purchase Agreement dated August 16, 2016.
The firm has 87,173,744 shares, or 15.4% stake after the sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts International Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2016 Earnings Release Date
- New York & Co. (NWY) President/COO Buys ~12K Shares
- MGM Resorts International Expands Board Of Directors; Appoints Real Estate Industry Leader John B. Kilroy, Jr.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesKirk Kerkorian, Tracinda Corp.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!