Tracinda Sold 4M MGM Resorts (MGM) Shares
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
On September 1, 2016, Tracinda sold 4,000,000 shares of Common Stock of MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) to Expert Angels Limited at a price of $25.00 per share in a private sale pursuant to a Share Purchase Agreement dated August 16, 2016.
The firm has 87,173,744 shares, or 15.4% stake after the sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- Insulet (PODD) CEO Buys 40K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesKirk Kerkorian, Tracinda Corp.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!