Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) Gains as CFO Buys 10K Shares Following Recent Beat-Down
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) is gaining 2.5% early after CFO, Bradley Lukow, disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 09/12 at $19.45.
The purchase follows the recent beat-down in the stock following a lowered outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Awards $1.6 Million to Health and Wellness Causes
- Actuant (ATU) CEO Buys Additional 15K Shares
- JetPay (JTPY) Announces Receipt of Significant Investment; New Board Appointment Made
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!