Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) Gains as CFO Buys 10K Shares Following Recent Beat-Down
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) is gaining 2.5% early after CFO, Bradley Lukow, disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 09/12 at $19.45.
The purchase follows the recent beat-down in the stock following a lowered outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Director Buys 15K Shares, Worth Nearly $2M
- Wall Street steps into Skechers after CEO buys shares
- Skechers USA (SKX) CEO Buys 500K Shares