Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) Gains as CFO Buys 10K Shares Following Recent Beat-Down
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) is gaining 2.5% early after CFO, Bradley Lukow, disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 09/12 at $19.45.
The purchase follows the recent beat-down in the stock following a lowered outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- William Blair Starts Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) at Outperform
- Dorian LPG (LPG) CEO Buys 20K Shares
- New York & Co. (NWY) President/COO Buys ~12K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!