Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) President Buys Another 30K Shares in Open Market
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Scorpio Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SALT) announced today that the President of the Company, Robert Bugbee, has purchased an aggregate of 30,000 common shares of the Company at an average price of $3.78 per share in the open market. The Company currently has 75,307,317 common shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) President Robert Bugbee Acquires 30K More Shares
- eBay's (EBAY) Sale of MercadoLibre (MELI) Shares 'Makes Sense'; Slight Overhang Will Linger - Cowen
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/13: (REED) (ENZ) (UA) Higher; (SMSI) (HIVE) (NHTC) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!