Scorpio Bulkers' (SALT) President Acquires 60K Shares
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scorpio Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SALT) announced today that the President of the Company, Robert Bugbee, has purchased an aggregate of 60,000 common shares of the Company at an average price of $3.60 per share in the open market. The Company currently has 75,305,118 common shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scorpio Bulkers Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Details
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) CEO Buys Another 37K Shares
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys Another 18,276 as Part of 10b5-1 Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!