Ruby Tuesday (RT) Sees Flurry of Insider Buying
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
After the close, a number of Ruby Tuesday (NYSE: RT) insiders disclosed recent stock purchases. The buying comes amid the 49% YTD sell-off in the stock.
- Director Stephen Sadove disclosed the purchase of 22,800 shares made on 10/11-10/12
- Director Kevin Clayton disclosed the purchase of 24,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.64.
- Director Donald Hess disclosed the purchase of 120,300 shares on 10/11 $2.67-$2.80
- CFO Linda Suit Briley disclosed the purchase of 7,5000 shares on 10/11 at $2.70
- CEO Thomas Anderson Williams disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.66
- Chief Marketing Officer David Skena disclosed the purchase of 5,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.65
- Director Jeffrey O'Neill disclosed the purchase of 7,140 shares on 10/12 at $2.81
- Interim CEO Lane Cardwell disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.75
- Chief Legal Officer Rhonda Parish disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.79
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Director Buys 700K Shares
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys Another 18,276 as Part of 10b5-1 Plan
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) CEO Buys Another 37K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!