Ruby Tuesday (RT) Sees Flurry of Insider Buying
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
After the close, a number of Ruby Tuesday (NYSE: RT) insiders disclosed recent stock purchases. The buying comes amid the 49% YTD sell-off in the stock.
- Director Stephen Sadove disclosed the purchase of 22,800 shares made on 10/11-10/12
- Director Kevin Clayton disclosed the purchase of 24,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.64.
- Director Donald Hess disclosed the purchase of 120,300 shares on 10/11 $2.67-$2.80
- CFO Linda Suit Briley disclosed the purchase of 7,5000 shares on 10/11 at $2.70
- CEO Thomas Anderson Williams disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.66
- Chief Marketing Officer David Skena disclosed the purchase of 5,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.65
- Director Jeffrey O'Neill disclosed the purchase of 7,140 shares on 10/12 at $2.81
- Interim CEO Lane Cardwell disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.75
- Chief Legal Officer Rhonda Parish disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 10/11 at $2.79
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Director Buys 15K Shares, Worth Nearly $2M
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) CEO Buys ~130K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!