Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) CEO Buys ~21K Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NASDAQ: PNK) sees modest gains (+1.6%) after CEO, Anthony Michael Sanfilippo, disclosed buying 20,750 shares on 09/14 at $11.20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- mCig, Inc. (MCIG) CEO Rosenberg Returns 5M Series A Preferred Shares
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Sees Added Insider Buying
- SEC says two accused of insider trading related to Apollo's acquisition of ADT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!