Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) CEO Buys ~21K Shares
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NASDAQ: PNK) sees modest gains (+1.6%) after CEO, Anthony Michael Sanfilippo, disclosed buying 20,750 shares on 09/14 at $11.20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Entertainment to Participate in the UBS Deutsche Bank 2016 G2E Gaming Investment Forum
- Tobira (TBRA) Large Shareholder Pentwater Buys, Not Sells Following Allergan Deal
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys ~20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!