Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) CEO Buys ~21K Shares
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NASDAQ: PNK) sees modest gains (+1.6%) after CEO, Anthony Michael Sanfilippo, disclosed buying 20,750 shares on 09/14 at $11.20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Director Buys 15K Shares, Worth Nearly $2M
- Pennant Investment (PNNT) Sees Insider Buying from CEO and CFO
- Wall Street steps into Skechers after CEO buys shares