Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) CEO Buys ~21K Shares
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NASDAQ: PNK) sees modest gains (+1.6%) after CEO, Anthony Michael Sanfilippo, disclosed buying 20,750 shares on 09/14 at $11.20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) CFO Buys 24K Shares Following Massive Sell-Off
- Pennant Investment (PNNT) Sees Insider Buying from CEO and CFO
- TheStreet, Inc. (TST) Director Larry Kramer Buys 25K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!