OneMain Holdings (OMF) CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
OneMain Holdings (NYSE: OMF) CEO, Jay Levine, bought 50,000 shares on 11/10 at $18.37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) CFO Buys 24K Shares Following Massive Sell-Off
- Insulet (PODD) CEO Buys 40K Shares
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!