Novavax (NVAX) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) Director, Gail Bourdreaux, bought 100,000 shares on 09/20 at $1.45, bringing her stake to 200,000 shares.
Ms. Boudreaux most recently served as the Executive Vice President of UnitedHealth Group from May 2008 until February 2015 and was the Chief Executive Officer of UnitedHealthcare from January 2011 to November 2014.
Share of NVAX collapsed 77% over the last week after the company announced the Resolve trial, a Phase 3 trial of our RSV F Vaccine in 11,856 older adults (60 years of age and older), did not meet the pre-specified primary or the secondary efficacy objectives, and did not demonstrate vaccine efficacy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- mCig, Inc. (MCIG) CEO Rosenberg Returns 5M Series A Preferred Shares
- Tobira (TBRA) Large Shareholder Pentwater Buys, Not Sells Following Allergan Deal
- Natus Medical (BABY) CEO Buys 10K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!