Novavax (NVAX) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) Director, Gail Bourdreaux, bought 100,000 shares on 09/20 at $1.45, bringing her stake to 200,000 shares.
Ms. Boudreaux most recently served as the Executive Vice President of UnitedHealth Group from May 2008 until February 2015 and was the Chief Executive Officer of UnitedHealthcare from January 2011 to November 2014.
Share of NVAX collapsed 77% over the last week after the company announced the Resolve trial, a Phase 3 trial of our RSV F Vaccine in 11,856 older adults (60 years of age and older), did not meet the pre-specified primary or the secondary efficacy objectives, and did not demonstrate vaccine efficacy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) CEO Buys 16K Shares
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half