Novavax (NVAX) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) Director, Gail Bourdreaux, bought 100,000 shares on 09/20 at $1.45, bringing her stake to 200,000 shares.
Ms. Boudreaux most recently served as the Executive Vice President of UnitedHealth Group from May 2008 until February 2015 and was the Chief Executive Officer of UnitedHealthcare from January 2011 to November 2014.
Share of NVAX collapsed 77% over the last week after the company announced the Resolve trial, a Phase 3 trial of our RSV F Vaccine in 11,856 older adults (60 years of age and older), did not meet the pre-specified primary or the secondary efficacy objectives, and did not demonstrate vaccine efficacy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Director Buys 15K Shares, Worth Nearly $2M
- NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Skechers USA (SKX) CEO Buys 500K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!