Novavax (NVAX) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) Director, Gail Bourdreaux, bought 100,000 shares on 09/20 at $1.45, bringing her stake to 200,000 shares.
Ms. Boudreaux most recently served as the Executive Vice President of UnitedHealth Group from May 2008 until February 2015 and was the Chief Executive Officer of UnitedHealthcare from January 2011 to November 2014.
Share of NVAX collapsed 77% over the last week after the company announced the Resolve trial, a Phase 3 trial of our RSV F Vaccine in 11,856 older adults (60 years of age and older), did not meet the pre-specified primary or the secondary efficacy objectives, and did not demonstrate vaccine efficacy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) Active, Shares Gain
- Inovalon (INOV) Director Buys 30K Shares
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!