J.C. Penney (JCP) Chairman & CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) Chairman and CEO, Marvin R. Ellison, acquired 50,000 shares on August 25 at $9.92.
The latest purchase bring his stake to 2,557,317 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly 117.5 straddle priced for movement of 4.4% into Q4
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!