Herbalife (HLF) COO Buys 45,516 Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
After the close, Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) COO Richard P. Goudis disclosed the purchase of 45,516 shares on 11/29 at $43.89, bringing his stake to 180,136 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Shares Pressured Amid Icahn Chatter
- Herbalife (HLF) on Watch Amid Negative Product Claims
- Herbalife Nutrition to Present Paper on Botanical DNA Testing Methodologies at AOAC International Exposition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!