Herbalife (HLF) COO Buys 45,516 Shares
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
After the close, Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) COO Richard P. Goudis disclosed the purchase of 45,516 shares on 11/29 at $43.89, bringing his stake to 180,136 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Issues Response to Icahn Share Purchase; Grateful for Support of All Investors
- Williams Partners (WPZ) Enters 6.975M Common Units Private Placement with Willams (WMB)
- Cavium (CAVM) CFO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!