Herbalife (HLF) COO Buys 45,516 Shares
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
After the close, Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) COO Richard P. Goudis disclosed the purchase of 45,516 shares on 11/29 at $43.89, bringing his stake to 180,136 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS O'Connor Unloads Majority of U.S. REIT Holdings (MAA) (AVB) (ELS)
- Bass' Hayman Capital 13F Shows Entry Into Facebook (FB), Apollo Global (APO), Fortress Investment (FIG) (more...)
- Perry Capital 13F Shows Entry Into Allergan (AGN), International Paper (IP), KapStone (KS); Raised Nokia (NOK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!