Herbalife (HLF) COO Buys 45,516 Shares
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
After the close, Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) COO Richard P. Goudis disclosed the purchase of 45,516 shares on 11/29 at $43.89, bringing his stake to 180,136 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Herbalife (HLF) volatility at low end of range as shares near 10-month low
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Reports FTC Chairwoman Edith Ramirez to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!