Herbalife (HLF) COO Buys 45,516 Shares
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
After the close, Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) COO Richard P. Goudis disclosed the purchase of 45,516 shares on 11/29 at $43.89, bringing his stake to 180,136 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Munger Says Ackman is 'Totally Right' About Herbalife (HLF) - FBN
- Brinker International (EAT) CFO Thomas Edwards Buys 5.5K Shares
- Performance Sports Group (PSG) CFO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!