Harmonic (HLIT) Director Buys 25K Shares
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) Director, Nikos Theodosopoulos, bought 25,000 shares on 11/15 at $4.75.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Director Buys 15K Shares, Worth Nearly $2M
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) CEO Buys ~130K Shares
- Skechers USA (SKX) CEO Buys 500K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!