Halcon Resources (HK) Sees Flurry on Insider Buying
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
A flurry of insider buys are hitting now on Halcon Resources Corp. (NYSE: HK):
Chairman Floyd Wilson bought 175,000 shares on 11/9
VP Charles Chusak bought 20,000 shares on 11/9
VP David Elkouri bought 5,000 shares on 11/9
Director Thomas Fuller bought 17,300 shares on 11/9
VP Scott Zehlke bought 2,055 shares on 11/9
Director Tucker Bridwell bought 30,000 shares on 11/9
VP Leah Kasparek bought 4,667 shares on 11/12
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gates charity to sell 60 million Berkshire shares, as Buffett urged
- Enerjex Resources (ENRJ) Receives NYSE Noncompliance Notice; Plans to Bring Into Compliance
- New York & Co. (NWY) President/COO Buys ~12K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!