Halcon Resources (HK) Sees Flurry on Insider Buying
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
A flurry of insider buys are hitting now on Halcon Resources Corp. (NYSE: HK):
Chairman Floyd Wilson bought 175,000 shares on 11/9
VP Charles Chusak bought 20,000 shares on 11/9
VP David Elkouri bought 5,000 shares on 11/9
Director Thomas Fuller bought 17,300 shares on 11/9
VP Scott Zehlke bought 2,055 shares on 11/9
Director Tucker Bridwell bought 30,000 shares on 11/9
VP Leah Kasparek bought 4,667 shares on 11/12
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halcón Resources (HK) Tops Q4 EPS by 48c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/26: (ELX) (CYBX) (UIL) (CRM) Higher; (CLRX) (LKQ) (TASR) Lower (more...)
- Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) CEO Enters Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!