Halcon Resources (HK) Sees Flurry on Insider Buying
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
A flurry of insider buys are hitting now on Halcon Resources Corp. (NYSE: HK):
Chairman Floyd Wilson bought 175,000 shares on 11/9
VP Charles Chusak bought 20,000 shares on 11/9
VP David Elkouri bought 5,000 shares on 11/9
Director Thomas Fuller bought 17,300 shares on 11/9
VP Scott Zehlke bought 2,055 shares on 11/9
Director Tucker Bridwell bought 30,000 shares on 11/9
VP Leah Kasparek bought 4,667 shares on 11/12
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AK Steel (AKS) sees insider buying disclosures
- Halcon Resources Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results
- RBS to Sell 75M Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!