Halcon Resources (HK) Sees Flurry on Insider Buying
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
A flurry of insider buys are hitting now on Halcon Resources Corp. (NYSE: HK):
Chairman Floyd Wilson bought 175,000 shares on 11/9
VP Charles Chusak bought 20,000 shares on 11/9
VP David Elkouri bought 5,000 shares on 11/9
Director Thomas Fuller bought 17,300 shares on 11/9
VP Scott Zehlke bought 2,055 shares on 11/9
Director Tucker Bridwell bought 30,000 shares on 11/9
VP Leah Kasparek bought 4,667 shares on 11/12
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Howard Weil Downgrades Halcon Resources (HK) to Sector Perform
- Quantum Fuel Systems (QTWW) Sees Mini-Flurry of Insider Buying
- MPLX LP (MPLX) CEO Buys 9.3K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!