Haemonetics (HAE) CEO Buys 60K Shares at $35
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) today announced that Christopher Simon, President and CEO, has acquired 60,000 shares of the Company's common stock at an average price per share of $35.00. The acquisition of these shares was by open market purchases taking place during the last three business days.
Mr. Simon joined the Company as Chief Executive Officer effective May 16, 2016. Under the terms of his compensation agreement, the Company will match up to $2 million of his share purchases with an equal number of relative performance-based share units. The vesting and value of the share units are conditional upon Mr. Simon's continued employment with the Company and the achievement of three-year performance conditions established by the Company's compensation committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Third Quarter 2016 Euro and GBP Equivalent Dividend Payments
- Orla Mining and Pershimco Announce Orla Mining's Successful Completion of Continuance Under CBCA and Receipt of Final Order to Implement Arrangement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!