Haemonetics (HAE) CEO Buys 60K Shares at $35
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) today announced that Christopher Simon, President and CEO, has acquired 60,000 shares of the Company's common stock at an average price per share of $35.00. The acquisition of these shares was by open market purchases taking place during the last three business days.
Mr. Simon joined the Company as Chief Executive Officer effective May 16, 2016. Under the terms of his compensation agreement, the Company will match up to $2 million of his share purchases with an equal number of relative performance-based share units. The vesting and value of the share units are conditional upon Mr. Simon's continued employment with the Company and the achievement of three-year performance conditions established by the Company's compensation committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- ACCO Brands Receives Clearance From Competition Authorities For Acquisition Of Esselte
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report