Haemonetics (HAE) CEO Buys 60K Shares at $35
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) today announced that Christopher Simon, President and CEO, has acquired 60,000 shares of the Company's common stock at an average price per share of $35.00. The acquisition of these shares was by open market purchases taking place during the last three business days.
Mr. Simon joined the Company as Chief Executive Officer effective May 16, 2016. Under the terms of his compensation agreement, the Company will match up to $2 million of his share purchases with an equal number of relative performance-based share units. The vesting and value of the share units are conditional upon Mr. Simon's continued employment with the Company and the achievement of three-year performance conditions established by the Company's compensation committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Director Buys 700K Shares
- Bluetick Offers Tips to Help Operators Take Advantage during Low Oil Prices
- Moody's Places NXP Semi (NXPI) Ratings on Review for Upgrade Amid Qualcomm Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!