Haemonetics (HAE) CEO Buys 60K Shares at $35
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) today announced that Christopher Simon, President and CEO, has acquired 60,000 shares of the Company's common stock at an average price per share of $35.00. The acquisition of these shares was by open market purchases taking place during the last three business days.
Mr. Simon joined the Company as Chief Executive Officer effective May 16, 2016. Under the terms of his compensation agreement, the Company will match up to $2 million of his share purchases with an equal number of relative performance-based share units. The vesting and value of the share units are conditional upon Mr. Simon's continued employment with the Company and the achievement of three-year performance conditions established by the Company's compensation committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
- Abbott (ABT) Shares Active Amid St. Jude (STJ) Headlines
- File & ServeXpress Expands eFiling in Indiana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!