HD Supply Holdings (HDS) CEO Buys ~32K Shares
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) Chairman/President/CEO, Joseph Deaangelo, bought 32,100 shares today (09/22) at $31.07, bringing his stake to 242,782 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
- RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Executives, Board Members Exercise Options on 170K ADSs
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS): Jana Sale Reduces Likelihood Of Breakup - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!