HD Supply Holdings (HDS) CEO Buys ~32K Shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) Chairman/President/CEO, Joseph Deaangelo, bought 32,100 shares today (09/22) at $31.07, bringing his stake to 242,782 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
- Cerulean Pharma (CERU) Enters $20M Stock Purchase Agreement at $1.25/Share
- RBC Sees JANA Partners' Filing as Modest Positive for HD Supply (HDS); Affirms at 'Sector Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!