HD Supply Holdings (HDS) CEO Buys ~32K Shares
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) Chairman/President/CEO, Joseph Deaangelo, bought 32,100 shares today (09/22) at $31.07, bringing his stake to 242,782 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- mCig, Inc. (MCIG) CEO Rosenberg Returns 5M Series A Preferred Shares
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) CFO Buys 50K Shares
- Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Announces Termination of 'Poison Pill' Provision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!