Gogo (GOGO) CEO and CCO Each Buy 50K Shares
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 9, 2016 1:56 PM EDT)
Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) CEO, Michael Small, bought 50,000 shares on 08/08 at $10.37, bringing his stake to 244,832 shares.
In addition, EVP and CCO, Ash Eldifrawi, bought 50,000 shares on 08/08 at $10.56, bringing his stake to 78,087 shears.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Announces FDA Clinical Hold Placed on Proposed VGX-3100 Phase 3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!