Gogo (GOGO) CEO and CCO Each Buy 50K Shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 9, 2016 1:56 PM EDT)
Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) CEO, Michael Small, bought 50,000 shares on 08/08 at $10.37, bringing his stake to 244,832 shares.
In addition, EVP and CCO, Ash Eldifrawi, bought 50,000 shares on 08/08 at $10.56, bringing his stake to 78,087 shears.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gogo (GOGO), Phasor Enter in-Flight Connectivity R&D Partnership
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly 820 straddle priced for movement of 6% into Q3
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!