Gogo (GOGO) CEO and CCO Each Buy 50K Shares
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 9, 2016 1:56 PM EDT)
Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) CEO, Michael Small, bought 50,000 shares on 08/08 at $10.37, bringing his stake to 244,832 shares.
In addition, EVP and CCO, Ash Eldifrawi, bought 50,000 shares on 08/08 at $10.56, bringing his stake to 78,087 shears.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insulet (PODD) CEO Buys 40K Shares
- Options with increasing volume: NUS ETW BMO CONN PFG DB TXMD TOL FLO
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!