Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) Director, Archie Dunham, bought 350,000 shares on 08/22 at $6.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to $10; Reiterates Buy
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/25: (MKC) (FE) (CHK) Upgraded; (VFC) (ARIA) (OCN) Downgraded
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys Another 18,276 as Part of 10b5-1 Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!