Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 1M Shares
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) Director, Archie Dunham, disclosed the purchase of 1,000,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.67. The purchase brings his stake to 4,127,951 shares.
The purchase following recent large sales by Carl Icahn for tax reasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Commences Aggregate $285M Notes Tender Offers
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)
- Intrexon (XON) Director Buys ~7K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!