Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 1M Shares
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) Director, Archie Dunham, disclosed the purchase of 1,000,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.67. The purchase brings his stake to 4,127,951 shares.
The purchase following recent large sales by Carl Icahn for tax reasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Disclosed that Vincent Intrieri and Jack Lipinski Resigned from the Board
- SEC says two accused of insider trading related to Apollo's acquisition of ADT
- Two Chesapeake directors, including Icahn representative, resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!