Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 1M Shares
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger -sources
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) Director, Archie Dunham, disclosed the purchase of 1,000,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.67. The purchase brings his stake to 4,127,951 shares.
The purchase following recent large sales by Carl Icahn for tax reasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Disclosed that Vincent Intrieri and Jack Lipinski Resigned from the Board
- mCig, Inc. (MCIG) CEO Rosenberg Returns 5M Series A Preferred Shares
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) 10% Holder Paulson & Co. Sells ~3.5M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!