Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 1M Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) Director, Archie Dunham, disclosed the purchase of 1,000,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.67. The purchase brings his stake to 4,127,951 shares.
The purchase following recent large sales by Carl Icahn for tax reasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Reinstates Payment Of Quarterly Preferred Stock Dividends
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Issues 18.8M Shares in Exchange for Convertible Preferred Stock
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Prices Upsized Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!