Apple (AAPL) CEO Tim Cook Sells ~$65M in Stock, or 38% of His Holdings
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
According to a filing after the close, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) CEO Tim Cook sold 269,883 shares of Apple stock from 08/29-08/31 at prices from $105.95-$107.37. This was on top of the 334,000 shares he sold from 08/25-08/26 at prices from $107.21-$107.73.
The total number of shares sold by Mr. Cook over the past few days was 603,883 and the dollar amount of the sales was about $64.5 million.
All transactions were made pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted on May 16, 2016 and followed vesting of 1,260,000 in RSUs on August 24th.
Following the vesting, Mr. Cook held 2,299,809 shares of Apple stock. He now holds 1,039,809 shares worth $110.6 million.
656,117 shares following the vesting were withheld by Apple to satisfy the minimum statutory tax withholding requirements on vesting of RSUs. After the tax withholding, Cook held 1,643,692 shares before the stock sales, meaning Mr. Cook sold 38% of his stock in the recent transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Lowers Apple (AAPL) 2017 iPhone Estimates, Sees March Qtr Guidance "Likely Below Consesnsus Estimates"
- Mizuho Previews Apple (AAPL) Q1 2017 Earnings Report, Expects Q2 Guidance Announcement To Be Below Consensus Expectations
- RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Executives, Board Members Exercise Options on 170K ADSs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!